Do you follow a TU programme and are you available for a minimum of 5 months? Then we are looking for you!
EGM architecten is one of the largest architectural firms in the Netherlands. In our office in Dordrecht, near the central station, about 100 professionals work on various assignments at home and abroad; from healthcare to business real estate, from small-scale to very complex tasks, from structural plans to interior assignments. As a versatile full-service agency, EGM provides all services related to design, construction preparation and execution.
As an architecture trainee, you will get to know the different aspects of our design assignments during your internship, so that you can orientate yourself in the field and gain insight into the practice. You are part of a design team and you work together from start to finish, from structural design to DO phase.
Study architecture at TU Eindhoven or Delft and wants to be part of our inspiring team,
has excellent design skills and experience with Revit, Rhino and Adobe Suite, among others,
are creative, enterprising, communicatively strong, enthusiastic and eager to learn and this is also evident from your CV,
are available at least 4 days a week for a period of at least 5 months.
We offer you
- your own workplace near your personal supervisor in our representative office on the Oude Maas,
- in this corona time a combination of working from home is possible, whereby the RIVM measures are used at the office,
- an opportunity to get to know the different aspects of our design assignments in a short time with the right guidance from our senior architects,
- an experienced and inspiring project team with every opportunity to increase your skills,
- insight into and help with the choice of your master’s or further education,
- a good internship fee,
- and as soon as the corona situation makes it possible again, a warm welcome to all events within our agency, such as desk excursions, lunch lectures and drinks.
Are you looking for an internship from September 2021?
Send your motivation with CV and portfolio (preferably in PDF, max. 5 pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org or respond via the button below. For more information about the position, please contact our HR manager Els Janse on 078 6330 618.
We do not appreciate acquisition as a result of this advertisement