Are you looking for a challenging and informative job which you can combine with your study? Are you interested in technology and thinking of complex solutions? Than GevelAdvies Ingenieursbureau is looking for you!
GevelAdvies Ingenieursbureau is creating the most sustainable buildings on a daily base. We are doing this by offering high-quality service to real estate users, housing associations, VvE’s, façade producers, constructors and façade cleaning companies.
What will your job be?
- Promoting GevelAdvies Ingenieursbureau within the faculty of the Built Environment
- Cooperating with issues regarding the Built Environment
- Conducting research within the work field of the Built Environment
- Setting up reports
Under supervision of experienced façade engineers.
What do we expect of you?
- Finished your first year of your Built Environment study successfully
- Mastery of the Dutch language, English is a pré
- Flexibility and a proactive attitude
- Available for 8 hours a week (more time? We have enough challenging tasks waiting for you)
What can you expect from us?
- Professional guidance by a team of experienced façade engineers
- Competitive hourly wage
- Travel allowance for transport to our office in Eindhoven
- An informative and stimulating working environment in a growing company
- A lot of responsibility and flexibility
- Education comes first. Are you not available for once? No problem, we will solve that together.
- The opportunity to start working with us after completing your studies
Are you interested or do you want to know more? You can contact us on mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 088-438 35 00.