The Public Relations department at Barcode Architects is looking for a motivated PR & Communications manager to join our team in Rotterdam. As our PR & Communications manager, you are responsible for all communications about our office, from press events for finished buildings to lectures and exhibitions. You will also look for new opportunities to promote our work and generate media attention. Together with the partners and management, you will be in charge of the documentation of our works.
We are open to international candidates, but some experience in writing and communicating in Dutch is a plus.
Your daily tasks include:
- Writing and editing texts and publications
- Producing social media content and updating all social media accounts
- Producing PR materials for projects, such as press releases
- Producing drawings and diagrams for PR purposes
- Supervising project photography and other content creation, in collaboration with the 3D team and external photographers
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a degree in communications, journalism, architecture, spatial design or similar
- Has at least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Has an interest in architecture and urban design
- Has excellent writing skills
- Has an excellent command of both English and Dutch, and preferably another foreign language
- Has good knowledge of Adobe CS (Illustrator, Photoshop, inDesgn)
- Is proactive and has good communicative skills.
What we offer:
- An exciting position in an international office in the heart of Rotterdam
- A fitting salary for the position and experience
- Starting date is to be determined, but preferable on the short term
Interested? Send an application with a cv and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about this job opening, please contact Juliet den Oudendammer (HR & Operations manager) via email@example.com