Junior project manager
Are you looking for an inspiring work environment that gives energy and ensures that you can get the best out of yourself?
As a partner in strategic housing, we translate ambitions into environments. At Draaijer+partners we create buildings in which people feel comfortable and perform well.
As a Young Professional you start with us in combination with working on projects, professional training and your soft skills. You get a mentor and a coach on every project who help you to develop yourself and grow to the next step. At Draaijer+partners we enjoy working together in an open and innovative atmosphere. We do this flexibly, in terms of time, place and working time. Our high-end ICT facilities and communication tools support this way of working. Freedom and responsibility are of paramount importance to us and a healthy and happy employee ultimately delivers the best result for all parties!
Junior project manager
You work together with your colleagues in project teams on a wide variety of leading projects. In your first year you will become acquainted with all facets of the building process. Thanks to your ability to proactively think along, you relieve the project team and our clients. Under the guidance of a (senior) project manager, you will be given the opportunity to develop yourself broadly based on your interests and talents.
What do we expect from you?
As a junior (construction) project manager, your activities include preparing and supporting the drafting of tender documents. Such as schedules of requirements, coordinating the various activities on the projects, taking minutes at various meetings and drawing up and monitoring schedules. You support the (senior) project managers and our clients.
What else do we ask?
- You are a graduated academic or HBO student with a technical education in, for example, Architecture and/or Real Estate.
- Based on your education or experience, you have knowledge of project management methods (GROTIK), sustainability applications, tender forms, budget monitoring and construction and project organization forms.
- You are self-aware and have the ability to connect with others, to feel what is going on and to respond effectively.
- You are not afraid to make mistakes, we see making mistakes as a starting point for learning and innovation.
- A good command of the Dutch language in word and writing.
- You are in possession of a B driving license.
- Depending on where you live, you work from the Groningen or Utrecht location, with the whole of the Netherlands as your working area.
Respond to this feature?
Contact Yolanda Nout, HR advisor, telephone 06 – 29 608 873. Or apply directly by sending your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.