Internship motivated and practically oriented built environment student
Only Dutch speaking students!
Are you a motivated built environment student who is looking for an internship within the project development sector?
We, Magis Vastgoed, are looking for a (minimum second year) intern (for the duration of 6-12 months) who has broad experience with making technical drawings; has a good command of Autocad and Revit and can handle a lot of freedom and responsibility. The internship is based in a beautiful monumental building, next to Tilburg railway station.
Below is the range of tasks, a little about our company and a description of the person we are looking for; if you have any questions, please send me an email on the adress below.
Thanks in advance!
– Creating architectural drawings in all phases of the building project; from initiative to execution;
– Making quick scans in the preliminary stage (visuals)
– Recording and measuring buildings and translating this information from old drawings into usable drawings for both the architect and the execution;
– Checking documents provided by consultants
– Translating permit drawings into usable floor plans and working drawings;
– Implementing changes to existing drawing sets during execution
– Working out detailed drawings during execution
– Producing composition drawings, detail drawings and revision drawings
– Creating installation drawings/working out installation principles
Who are we?
Magis Vastgoed is a developer/investor in real estate. We have projects throughout the country and with an enthusiastic, young team, we work on our projects with passion every day. In doing so, we retain integral responsibility: from strategy and feasibility to development, construction and aftercare.
For our still young and fast growing construction team, we are looking for a practical and driven intern.
What will you be doing?
You will be involved in all the architectural drawing work that is involved in the transformation of existing property and new-build developments. You will work closely with the property managers and construction managers within the company and support them with technical drawing work in both the initiation and implementation phases.
You are responsible for the correct practical representation of the wishes of the municipality, client or contractor.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a fresh and motivated intern, who can cope well with freedom and responsibility!
– You are working on your education in construction/architecture;
– You have experience with Autocad and/or Revit
– You have experience with making installation drawings or are willing to learn how to do this;
– You know how to get to work, have a practical attitude and are result-driven
– You work pro-actively and independently
– Experience in construction in practice is an advantage
– You are in possession of a driving licence B
– You have good communication skills
– You have knowledge of laws and regulations relating to the construction industry
– Work experience is not a requirement; the will to learn is most important to us
I would like to hear your reaction!