International BIM Specialist (German) – KUBUS
As a German speaking BIM specialist at KUBUS, you will be part of our Consultants Team that currently exists of 7 BIM specialists, who all have a bachelor or master background in architecture or (civil) engineering and lots of hands-on experience. Every BIM Specialist at KUBUS is specialized in one or more of our products: ARCHICAD or BIMcollab.
The Consultants Team supports our customers with the implementation and use of BIMcollab and BIMcollab ZOOM. It will be your task to provide demos and webinars in German language to take care of implementations, and to approach German speaking customers pro-actively. You are a knowledge carrier within the organization, not only for development, but also for marketing and sales.
Additionally, you have an important voice in the development of our products. The feedback and requests from our customers are essential to the development of new features and content in the next iterations of BIMcollab and BIMcollab ZOOM. As BIM Specialist, it’s your responsibility to make sure this information is passed on to the development teams.
Who we are
We are an inspired group of fanatics who believe that designing and building can be more efficient with sustainable buildings as result. With that goal in mind we develop advanced tools for BIM (Building information modeling). With BIM all stakeholders can work together more effectively because all information is stored in one integrated 3D (data) model, which can be used from design to maintenance. Worldwide we reach top-100 construction companies and architectural offices with our model validation software BIMcollab ZOOM integrated in BIMcollab Cloud for BIM issue-management. A team-effort we are really proud of! Additionally we are distributor in the Benelux of the BIM design-software Archicad. We always score 8+ in client-satisfaction surveys.
What do you need for this?
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Architecture or (Civil) Engineering.
- Experience with BIM in either design or build.
- Working knowledge of BIM and IFC software (Solibri, Revit etc.) and a strong desire to extend your knowledge in this field.
- You love to share your knowledge with others.
- Strong affinity with automation of building processes.
- You are fluent in German and additionally in English; good understanding of Dutch is a big plus.
- We are only looking for candidates who are located in/near and can freely work in The Netherlands.
We offer a challenging position with a lot of variety and growth opportunities. We are located in the center of Eindhoven within walking distance of the Central Station. In addition, you can count on:
- A salary from € 2.655 – €5.047 gross per month depending on knowledge and experience.
- Above-average secondary employment conditions. The generous pension scheme and profit sharing (on average 1 monthly salary or more), but also the employee participation ensure a great involvement of the employees.
- A varied and challenging job in an informal and collegial atmosphere with a high level of ambition and driven professionals. Achieving goals together is what we are good at.
- Plenty of room for personal input, initiative and independence and good development and training opportunities.
- Contemporary extras such as a catered joint lunch, always fresh fruit.
- You work partly from home (with home work allowance) or in our nearly energy-neutral work environment at the office.
Do you recognize yourself in the above? Then apply immediately! Would you like to know more? Then take a look around at our websites www.kubusinfo.nl and www.bimcollab.com. For questions you can always call +31 (0)40 213 1950.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Apply here: https://werken.kubusinfo.nl/l/en/o/internationaal-bim-specialist-german