Who are we?
Humble Buildings is an ambitious and successful organization, that is specialized in making the status of real estate transparent. From our teams IT-technology, inspection and consultancy we realize intriguing projects such as guiding sustainability projects, dealing with circular construction, real estate inspections, installation consultancy, engineering activities and are we conducting energy labeling within non-residential and residential construction. We do this all over the country!
What are you going to do?
As Consultant Circular Construction you will think along at a strategic level how developers and buildings owners are able to give circularity a place in their projects. You can think of rewriting a program of requirements or the application of an assessment framework to create a circular design for a building. Many suppliers of construction products are working on innovations to develop products that are reusable, demountable or biobased. You will support these clients by conducting life cycle assessments to determine the environmental impact of their product and provide targeted advice on how to improve it. In addition, you will work on carrying out material inventories, to determine in existing real estate, what the reuse options are for various assets and products in a building. With this, we link demolition projects to transformation and new construction projects to ensure that the value of materials is preserved.
Who are you?
– You have completed a HBO / University time education in Architecture, Real Estate or Spatial Planning, Industrial Designer;
– You have an affinity for Circular Construction and you have experience with Life Cycle Analysis (LCA);
– You have a passion for sustainable and circular solutions.
What do we offer?
– An open and pleasant atmosphere within an accessible organization, where everyone is very involved in each other’s projects;
– A flexible organization where own initiative and ideas are appreciated.