Are you an energetic and inquisitive university student Architecture or Architectural engineering? Would you like to gain knowledge within the world of architecture in an international environment? Then we have an assignment for you!
What you do as an Architecture Intern Industry & Buildings
As an intern, you will work within a strong multidisciplinary environment on different projects and at different scales. You support the architects from design to construction and you interact with different building disciplines. Activities are creating 3D models, technical drawings, and presentations. You will be involved in the actual design process where possible.
Where you will work
Royal HaskoningDHV has been making a world of difference in people’s lives since 1881. As an independent international engineering and project management consultancy firm, we have been working with clients to successfully deliver projects which contribute to improving living circumstances around the world for 135 years. Our more than 6,000 colleagues, spread over 150 countries are committed to our promise to enhance society together. We combine global expertise with local knowledge to deliver a multidisciplinary range of engineering and consultancy services across the globe.
What you bring
An enthusiastic student with a passion for architecture Architecture. Furthermore, you are:
- Studying architecture at a Dutch or foreign university;
- Excellent knowledge of Sketchup, Revit, and Adobe Software;
- You have strong communication skills, and you master the Dutch or English language (speaking and writing).
- You are available for 4 – 6 months;
- You are available 40 hours a week;
- The start is in consultation.
What we offer you
- An excellent internship compensation;
- Guiding and coaching from professionals;
- Work experience in an international and dynamic environment.
Are you our new colleague?
More information about this vacancy can be requested from René Teeuwen, Associate Director, via email@example.com, or Willem-Jan Epke, Talent Acquisition, via firstname.lastname@example.org.