Architectural draftsman (CAD and/if REVIT)
Who we are?
Bouwkundig Tekenbureau Seerden is based in Eindhoven and operates nationwide. A few terms that tipify the organization are: Down-to-earth; because you get what you see. We are ourselves and know how to make good use of everyone’s strengths. Proactive; Everyone is committed to deliver quality and is willing to go the extra mile. Relaxation; Of course the bow cannot always be bent, so there are plenty of opportunities to relax. Like a game of table soccer, pool or darts!
What does Bouwkundig Tekenbureau Seerden?
We are a customer-focused and collaborative organization that strives to unburden the client where desired and to help solve issues and provide ideas. The strength of our organization is that we try to make good use of everyone’s talents and tackle everything as a team! In our spacious building, there are short lines of communication so you can quickly connect with your colleagues for questions or reconciliations. Quality and service is what we strive for and we do this individually or with colleagues if you are working on the same project together. With us everyone is equal and we have eyes and attention for each other! If you recognize yourself in this, you might be the reinforcement we are looking for.
What will you do as an architectural draftsman?
- With a wide range of clients, we can offer more than enough challenges for every level of draftsman.
- Architectural drawing in various programs, 2D AutoCad, Revit AutoCad and 3D BIM
- Full drafting of a sketch design into permit application documents and implementation drawings
- Revision drawing work
- Measure of buildings and spaces and convert them into an actual drawing
- Create reports such as building code, EP calculations and MPG or GPR
- Make NEN2580 gross floor area measurements
- Communication between the customer and the client
- Actively participate in various working groups to stay current and up to date
As you can read, our work is very diverse, therefore we are looking for individuals with different interests, ambitions and knowledge. Do you see yourself fitting into our team? Read on to see if you recognize yourself!
Who are you?
- You have a MBO/HBO/WO degree in engineering
- You are good in AutoCad, possibly supplemented with knowledge of Revit AutoCad and 3D BIM
- You are also good with Office, Uniec and Vabi
- You have up-to-date architectural knowledge
- You are in possession of a valid driving license B
- You can function well independently and as part of a team
- You have a good knowledge and command of the Dutch language in order to communicate with clients, etc.
- You are customer focused and solution oriented, your glass is always half full!
Are you our new colleague who will join our team with your positive mindset and do you also know how to appreciate a piece of pie? We always think of a reason to call the baker.
What we offer you?
- A pleasant work environment with fun colleagues
- Flexible working hours
- 30 vacation days that can be used freely
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Direct contact with clients
- Independent work and room for development and contribution of own ideas
- The opportunity for further learning
- Various joint activities with the team such as BBQ, Christmas drinks, team outing and monthly joint lunch
- An appropriate salary and good working conditions
Are you looking for a fun challenging job in a collegial team with an informal atmosphere? Then we are looking for you. Please send your application consisting of a motivation and CV to:
Bouwkundig Tekenbureau Seerden,
T.a.v. Angelique van der Wal
Postbus 770, 5600 AT Eindhoven
Or mail to email@example.com