Vericon is excited to extend a special invitation to all of you for a case study experience related to the courses Statics of Structures and Dimensioning of Structures.
During your academic journey, you delve into the theoretical aspects of structural engineering, but how does it truly translate to real-world scenarios? Join us for an immersive experience where we bridge the gap between theory and practice. Several of our structural engineers will guide you through practical examples, providing valuable insights into our day-to-day operations.
• Welcome: 13:30 - 13:45
• Introduction: 13:45 – 14:00
• Case study in groups – High Lane in Tilburg: 14:00 - 14:45
• Conclusion of case 1, break and tour through the office 14:45 – 15:15
• Case study in groups – Distribution Center in Hapert: 15:15 – 16:00
• Conclusion of case 2 followed by a casual happy hour: 16:00 - 17:00
With this event you get the opportunity to gain firsthand knowledge, ask questions, and connect with industry professionals. We look forward to welcoming you to our office!
Sign up with the following link: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=R_J9zM5gD0qddXBM9g78ZOTk8zQ948FJvwgVc9sEgORUOFNPMjhURTNIN09FWk5FODdYVks4TU04NS4u
If you have problems with registering please come by at the CHEOPS desk or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Vericon Office: De Plank 110 Veldhoven|